CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We're really here

I know I'm a little behind, but last Saturday we stopped at the famous Sydney Opera House and the bridge. It made me realize that we're really in Australia. That's kind of weird. We were there at a perfect time of night and it was so pretty! It was perfect.









We also went and found the building where Brighton's doing her internship. 35 Buckingham street. She's all grown up and professional!


This is Bronte Road. It's the main street by where we live. This is the road we get to the bus and train stops, the grocery store, the mall, and probably anything else we need. And yes, they are driving on the wrong side of the road. I don't think I'll ever get used to it. Everything is opposite here! Literally everything. It's so weird.

3 comments:

Mallory Miller said...

SWENS!!!!!!! HI! I forgot you are in Australia you lucky dog you!!!! That is such an awesome experience and you totally deserve it! I hope you have a blast!!!

Dan and Nicole said...

Sounds like you 2 are having a great time. I must admit I am kind of jealous!! I don't know how but I somehow found your blog. This is Nicole by the way!

Kelly said...

Wendy are you having the time of your life or what? Live it up girl! Please be careful though. Do you have a job yet? I just updated our blog if you want to take a peek