CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Manly!

On Saturday June 14th, we ventured over to the cutest little area called Manly. You have to take a 30 minute-ish ferry ride over to get there from the harbour. I seriously loved it. It was really windy and rainy that day, but we still had a lot of fun.

This is a cool surfboard bench. It's probably the closest I'll ever get to surfing so I thought I'd get a picture of it!

We ate this cool little restaurant across the street from the beach. The ocean was a really pretty sea green color and the waves were huge! It was so pretty.


Brighton hurried over to take these pictures of the beach with these pretty colors and the rainbow while Jayne and I stayed at the restaurant to pay.
This shows how cute of a town it is. I wouldn't mind living there! I really did love it.
When Brighton came back from taking the pictures, she had had a little accident. Or I guess the bird flying above her had the accident. Yes, she got pooped on by a bird. Luckily with some water, napkins, and a tide pen, we were able to clean her up.

I wish this showed how pretty it really was. Use your imagination!

No we did not plan on matching this day. But since we did, we thought we'd act like little girls and get a cute picture out of it! These were some way cool benches in the middle of a bunch of shops. We found ourselves hanging out and taking lot's of pictures in this area for quite some time. I think we have an obsession with benches.

It was Jayne's first time at circular quay so when we got off the ferry we stayed and walked around there for a bit. It was my first time there at night. Then we had to get home so Brighton and I could write our talks that we gave in church the next day!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Wendy! I just wanted to tell you that Logan and I are going to the Yankees Redsox game on the 4th of July! I am not trying to make you jealous I just thought you would like to know! It sure made us think of you! :) Love ya!

Kelly said...

Wendy I love reading your blog and seeing all the things that you crazy girls are doing. Oh to be young again!

Amy said...

Wendy! when are you going to update your blog?:) And when are you going to come play at my house? Sundays are good... just give me a call! Muah!